Doug

desperado

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Venomss:

Why is Doug taking so much heat? (And, please, no tautological arguments, like "Because he's a little bitch!") Just seems like The Kitchen was opened because so many people wanted to give Doug an internet beating.

Please tell me you're not that dense. Take a look at the topics and tell me how many are directed at Doug.

It was opened primarily due to a topic started by Kenny that you're unable to see. I felt, along with many others, that some venting needed to take place. So here it is.

holy carp, (yes, i said carp) the flame room is back! unfortunately, i can see that the years of positive energy on this board have definately worn away at the quality of shit talking being done. you guys go ahead and practice, you need it.

Originally posted by desperado:

It wouldn't be that he's constantly getting fucked with on every part of this board. Or even the fact that the VERY FIRST post in the Kitchen was this thread. Or is it that you just know Doug, and agree with the fact that, Doug is a whiney little bitch?

Originally posted by Venomss:

Why is Doug taking so much heat? (And, please, no tautological arguments, like "Because he's a little bitch!")

Thanks for your illiteracy! Uh, I mean, you no understand words - you need to get gooder at it.

Originally posted by Praetorian:

Please tell me you're not that dense...It was opened primarily due to a topic started by Kenny that you're unable to see. I felt, along with many others, that some venting needed to take place. So here it is.

Well, hmm, if it's being started for things happening in rooms that I'm not allowed in, then how would I have any idea?

At least you gave an explanation. Maybe you can help Desperado the next time he crafts a response.

Alright alright. Go look at Doug's posts. He is a pot stir. He gets into every thread he can find and says something totally off the wall. He loves pissin everyone off that he comes into contact with. SO I am giving him the same shit that he gives everyone else. Seriously though, go view his receint posts. That should be enough for you to want to flame his ass too.

I got more hair growin in the crack of my ass than you could ever grow on your face.
sinec when is that something to brag about?

"oh yeah well i can make braids out of my ass hair!"

Alright alright. Go look at Doug's posts. He is a pot stir. He gets into every thread he can find and says something totally off the wall. He loves pissin everyone off that he comes into contact with. SO I am giving him the same shit that he gives everyone else. Seriously though, go view his receint posts. That should be enough for you to want to flame his ass too.

Pot, this is kettle, I want my black back.

Originally posted by kenny:

So if you live in this baller house, which you bought when you were 10, and you can build a 6 second car for a mere $25,000 - why are you stuck in the 13's?

Let me quote this to make sure you see it, douche bag.

Nitrousturd does the same thing... Where is your post bitching about him? Just shut the fuck up. People like you ruined this board and Anthony is not smart enough to realise his inner circle of cock suckers ruined it all.

oh look an attention whore. hi my names chris look at me I'm a master cockmuncher. go play with your rubber ducky in the bathtub and let the grownups post on the internet. goddamn 2 year old mentality you have got to be the most annoyingly retarded piece of shit I've ever seen anywhere.

Originally posted by Wonka:

Whats wrong Dave did I hit a little to close to home? Don't be angry because I am right, instead don't be part of the circle.

Fuck you Chris...you are the pivot man. Always have been, always will be. graemlins/slap.gif

-MArc

Originally posted by Wonka:

Whats wrong Dave did I hit a little to close to home? Don't be angry because I am right, instead don't be part of the circle.

I'm not part of any circle, your just dumb and your so fucking dumb you don't even realize thats the annoying part. who do you think sticks up for your retarded ass when people are howling to have you banned thats right same inner circle of cocksuckers maybe you should reevaluate your thinking cuase its all wrong

[ 31. July 2004, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: GAS,GRASS,OR ASS ]