8 sec car

Casper

I can build an 8 sec drag car for $2000 guaranteed. I offer 100% money back if I can't make you're car run the 1/4 mile in 8 sec or less.

DISCLAIMER

Your car will no longer be in one piece and I am not responsible for any fees the EPA charges you with. Since it is only legal to carry up to 20lbs of nitrous in a car at a time, you'll need three buddies driving seperately to the track. That is all.

EPA???? WTF???? Try DOT, and even then, I doubt it. And how about all the Promod guys and bracket guys that go to the track with 6 or 8 20's in the trailer. I figure that you are gonna call the EPA on them too right. I have a better idea, STFU, or show proof of what you are saying.

And besides, it's 6's for $25K, get it right.

EPA cares because it is an ozone depleting chemical and helps create acid rain. I searched last night for an hour trying to find the law online, but can't. I called my lawyer and he's going to look it up for me (family friend). I'll let you know for sure later on what the law is and who enforces it. And yeah, I'd rather run 8s for 2k. For 25k, I could run 8s twelve and a half times. Oh yeah, my offer isn't open to Chevy guys so you can shut the fuck up desperateforfriends.