OSU Fans and Republicant Look here!

stealthmonkey

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michigan played decently today, Ohio state didn't play well.

Geoff, I know you want me to let you know just how few friends you really have, or how much shit people would talk about you when I went out to meets. I know you want to hear about how I don't have to lie about my occupation or what my car/bike runs or how my penis isn't tiny like yours is. However, for you sake, I'm not going to remind you of any of that shit, because I think that having to live the life that you do is punishment enough.

Ohio state fans seem to have grown up, what about you, Mop-Jockey?

Originally posted by Republicant:

Michigan played decently today, Ohio state didn't play well.

Geoff, I know you want me to let you know just how few friends you really have, or how much shit people would talk about you when I went out to meets. I know you want to hear about how I don't have to lie about my occupation or what my car/bike runs or how my penis isn't tiny like yours is. However, for you sake, I'm not going to remind you of any of that shit, because I think that having to live the life that you do is punishment enough.

Ohio state fans seem to have grown up, what about you, Mop-Jockey?

Honestly jon I dont give a shit about you and what you think, and I care less of what people think of me. its sad to see that you are the lowest form of this board. So here is what I have to say to all the fuckers that say shit about the state I am from and the team I support. graemlins/finger.gif

Guest Ranger_Man

Ohio state fans seem to have grown up

HAHAHAHA!! riiiiiiiiight. more like, "Ohio state fans seem to have been humbled because they talked too much shit and thier team could not back it up."

for the record, OSU has some of the worst fans around and they will never grow up.

Originally posted by Beer Guy:

HAHAHAHA!! riiiiiiiiight. more like, "Ohio state fans seem to have been humbled because they talked too much shit and thier team could not back it up."

for the record, OSU has some of the worst fans around and they will never grow up.

And I thought I was the only one thinking that. :D

Weren't you one of those fans just a few months ago?

Agreed. I think if OSU had already lost all of the games this season, the dumb OSU fans would be figuring out a way that OSU can make the national championship this year. OSU just isn't that good this year.

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by Doug:

Weren't you one of those fans just a few months ago?

ive never been an osu fan. infact, i don't really even care for football at all. however, my parents are osu fans, so i get to hear about it all the time and in general i root for osu because when they win it is a happier household.

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by Orion:

aaron likes the cock. true story.

hey DJ, why do black people call white people honkeys?

its the last thing they hear before the car runs them over. get the drift? :D

we both know the only cock i like is yours tongue.gif

hey DJ, why do black people call white people honkeys?

its the last thing they hear before the car runs them over. get the drift? :D

we both know the only cock i like is yours tongue.gif

damn that was hard. that must of hurt so much it almost killed jon.

[ 11. October 2004, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: stealthmonkey ]

You obviously care what people here think, since you made an attention whore thread dedicated to telling everyone you were fed up and leaving.... Then came back a week later.

I might be pretty bad, but I'm certainly not the lowest form on the board. Those spots are reserved for champiopns such as yourself, got turbo, Jack Pee, Rane, and DJ.

You obviously care what people here think, since you made an attention whore thread dedicated to telling everyone you were fed up and leaving.... Then came back a week later.

I might be pretty bad, but I'm certainly not the lowest form on the board. Those spots are reserved for champiopns such as yourself, got turbo, Jack Pee, Rane, and DJ.

spoiling for some humility, son? be careful what you wish for.....

youre damn right im low. im so low you cant get under me. i take it to all the levels that no one else will go to, and thats why its my fucking kitchen.

anyway you stack this, kid, you lose. im smarter than you, so you cant out-think me. im funnier than you, so thats lost to you as well. im bigger and stronger than you too, and i know how to bust heads, so when all else fails, id even make you look bad in a fight. so, what are you gonna do?

memo to jon: keep my name out of your mouth and ill not embarass your punk ass in front of all these people youre trying so hard to impress.

hahaha yay, that worked perfectly. I haven't seen you talk any shit in a few weeks, and figured it'd draw you out.

However, you're certianly chubbier than I am, but I don't know about stronger. Kinda sucks when the only thing holding you back from driving an STi is your waistline... :eek:

hahaha yay, that worked perfectly. I haven't seen you talk any shit in a few weeks, and figured it'd draw you out.

However, you're certianly chubbier than I am, but I don't know about stronger. Kinda sucks when the only thing holding you back from driving an STi is your waistline... :eek:

Go do your homework. graemlins/slap.gif

the reason you hadnt seen me talk any shit is because most of the people around here arent gluttons for punishment. you, on the other hand, seem too stupid to figure it out.

anytime youd like to try my strength, you let me know.

i see that i got no argument from you about being smarter or funnier. ill take that as a sign that even the dumbest of chimps can in fact be trained.

as far as my waistline goes, it cant possibly suck as much as not being able to reach the pedals. must be kinda hard pickin up chicks with your mom driving you everywhere.