Columbus Tuning

nismo

Originally posted by Vaccum Leaking V6:

ColumbusStreetRacing

a guy who became an outcast on CR started this board. He was power hungry who edited and deleted people's posts however it suited him best.

as far as columbustuning is concerned... they all seem cool enough... instead of outcasting them... let's show them the way.... maybe get a dual car show or something put together... or invite them out to Geero's or something.

I agree. There's no reason both boards can't be friendly towards eachother. Personally, I like the atmosphere there too. Pretty laid back, don't really see people flaming eachother because one guy owns a Civic, and someone else owns a Mustang. It's irritating as hell when people have to turn a car site into a pissing contest. Just have fun doing what you can to what you have.

Originally posted by Kuruma:

I agree. There's no reason both boards can't be friendly towards eachother. Personally, I like the atmosphere there too. Pretty laid back, don't really see people flaming eachother because one guy owns a Civic, and someone else owns a Mustang. It's irritating as hell when people have to turn a car site into a pissing contest. Just have fun doing what you can to what you have.

I forsee the same types of problems when that board gets more members and aged a bit more.

Guest 01NFRs2k
Originally posted by Nismo:

They are having a show or get together at Whitehall park this Sat. Maybe we should roll out. I think it starts a 3pm.

Yeah, it's just a get together. You guys should all come out. All the information is in the events section of CT.

Originally posted by 01NFRs2k:

Yeah, it's just a get together. You guys should all come out. All the information is in the events section of CT.

I'll be there,,maybe we can all throw in a few bucks and get some refreshments and take them there in the name of CR.

Originally posted by Kuruma:

Cus they're all slow

Originally posted by COLD AIR:

Cus they're all slow

graemlins/jerkit.gif Who cares? If someone's car can't stand up to a 600hp (or more) monster, it can still hold it's own against something in it's own class. Is it so hard appreciate all types of racing and motorsports, on all levels, without it turning into a prick-size contest?