Like, know what I'm saying, shit.

nurkvinny

Ok for the record I am 20 and don't agree with the assessment that everyone is this age group acts in the manner described. You just happened to be surrounded at that moment by the future McDonalds employees of our generation. So don't lose hope there are plenty of us intelligent youth that will be able to contribute in a few years when we get out of school. That is all.

Originally posted by Atlas:

Ok for the record I am 20 and don't agree with the assessment that everyone is this age group acts in the manner described. You just happened to be surrounded at that moment by the future McDonalds employees of our generation. So don't lose hope there are plenty of us intelligent youth that will be able to contribute in a few years when we get out of school. That is all.

Overgeneraliztions are the corner stone of the CR hate club get used to it dont take offense. There will always be enough smart people to keep control. The stupider the regulars get, the easier they'll be to control. Just give them their lottery.