DA CREW this weekends events! will it happen?????

Crash1647545504

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Orion:

yes it does.

*off topic*

dude, your list of vehicles freakin cracks me up. every time i read that, the song from sesame street plays in my head. you know, the one that goes, "one of these kids is doin his own thing, one of these things is not like the others...."

I've gotta drive to work... you get tired of hearing "Jesus Christ! How the hell can you afford that car?" So the Plymouth stays. :D

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Owned.

-Marc

wierd we payed about the same for our cars. Kinda funny that a rusted out toyota has the same market value as a nice el camino . graemlins/wtf.gif

we gonna race this Fri?

wouldn't mind racing a S4 either ;)

pending rain of course

Originally posted by desperado:

3 lines damn it. There is NO fucking way that ANYONE could go six spaces. We will work it out at Geero's. It's actually like 2 spaces, as far as distance.

First, you're posting in the wrong fucking thread. You meant for it to go here:

http://www.columbusracing.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000060;p=2

Second, in your challenge, you specified 3 spaces, as evidenced by the following:

Originally posted by desperado:

ok, here are my terms, 3 parking spaces, about 21 feet. your car against me, on foot. Who's game??

Quit making it so easy to abuse you.

Originally posted by Doug:

wierd we payed about the same for our cars. Kinda funny that a rusted out toyota has the same market value as a nice el camino . graemlins/wtf.gif

we gonna race this Fri?

wouldn't mind racing a S4 either ;)

pending rain of course

Rain, and the fact that I blew my motor. I told you weeks ago that I wanted to race you. You're first when I piece it back togeather.

-Marc

Originally posted by The Vette:

I said that if you dont pay up then I would. Seriously if you took that comment serious then you have some issues. I said whatever you wanna do is fine with me, JUST BRING THE MONEY OR FACE THE PUNISHMENT

Like I said over on RC, you want to talk ass kickin, fine, you threatin to run me down with your car is out there, and I ain't botherin with you at this point. So forget it. And like I also said, you better kill me if you run me over. I will get out of the hospital at some point.

Originally posted by The Vette:

Like I said again, if you took that comment to be serious then you got something wrong. Honestly do you think I would run you over with my car. I said if you wanna bet just make sure you got the money or there will be some problems...

hitting desperado would probably total you car.