funny shit right here...

Casper

So I'm sitting outside smoking a cigarette on my break just a few minutes ago. This girl I kinda "dated" for a minute, Jenny, walks by. She sees me, and keeps walking forward. I say "hi Jenny" and she just keeps on walking. Burn. Ben got owned.

Hahahaha...

Originally posted by Republicant:

its because you look like a fucking tool now. Cut your beard and grow your hair out, cueball.

Didn't you get dissed not too long ago homo boy??? Remember??? By my friend Amanda???

And I've always had a shaved head up until about a year ago. Now its shaved again. I look normal now. So fuck off asshole. At least I'm old enough to buy my own beer.

Oh shit, you're old enough to by your own beer. You were born before I was, good job. :rolleyes: If making yourself look like a beatnik is normal, than you should be trying to look as different as possible....

I look like a beatnik? I've heard skinhead, nazi, racist, etc... but not beatnik. Are you even old enough to know what a beatnik is? Hey, wanna go out to the bar with us tonight? Oh wait that's right, you can't. Well, maybe we can take you to Chuck E Cheese's sometime.

Again, it's sweet that you're making fun of me for something I cant control, that you can't either. Your parents fucked three years before mine did, You rock. While you and faigley are out oogling chicks you can't get in bars on high street, I'll be getting countless hot bitches naked in Athens. I hope it's ok that they're 18 or 19 and not 21.... Oh man, I wish I was 21 like you guys.... :(

Again, it's sweet that you're making fun of me for something I cant control, that you can't either. Your parents fucked three years before mine did, You rock. While you and faigley are out oogling chicks you can't get in bars on high street, I'll be getting countless hot bitches naked in Athens. I hope it's ok that they're 18 or 19 and not 21.... Oh man, I wish I was 21 like you guys.... :(

i agree. I rather be young then old

Buwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You picking up hot chicks. That's funny. You have about as good a chance of picking up a hot chick as Jack Pee. "Hey baby, wanna go back to my dorm room with my roommate and I and drink some warm Natty Light?" isn't a pickup line. That's some seriously funny shit dude. I wish you the best of luck. Oh, and I'll probably be down there for Halloween. As for the age thing, fuck dude. We made fun of you when you were seventeen. Now you're eighteen and we're still going to make fun of you. You'll always be Street Light Jr. Nothing you can do about it, true. Sucks to be you. Oh, didn't you challenge me to a drinking competition? Whatever happened with that? Puss out?

Right, stillman, good comeback. That shit was about as see thru as the condoms I wear when I rail your mom. I'll be sure to take pictures for you while I'm down there. I guess the fact that I got picked up by a beautiful girl the first night of orientation doesn't really mean anything... you know, since you're 21 and all..... Oh, wait....

Right, stillman, good comeback. That shit was about as see thru as the condoms I wear when I rail your mom. I'll be sure to take pictures for you while I'm down there. I guess the fact that I got picked up by a beautiful girl the first night of orientation doesn't really mean anything... you know, since you're 21 and all..... Oh, wait....

Buwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! You railed my mom. That's some funny shit. Anyone on here who has met my mom, chime in now. My mom is your idea of a hot chick. Now it all makes since. So, you like them "plump"? Oh, and you still owe me $20. And what about the drinking challenge????? Come on, don't be a bitch.

Originally posted by satan:

Buwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! You railed my mom. That's some funny shit. Anyone on here who has met my mom, chime in now. My mom is your idea of a hot chick. Now it all makes since. So, you like them "plump"? Oh, and you still owe me $20. And what about the drinking challenge????? Come on, don't be a bitch.

Maybe that's why he always gets overly-defensive when someone makes a fat chicks joke

Ok, I'll summarize. Me:" Stillman, you look stupid now, you should grow your hair out and shave"

Stillman" Hey man, fuck you. You're a fucker. Who cares if I look like a penis with a mustache, that's NORMAL I tell ya. I'm 21, I rock. I'm sweet, and you arent cool because I was born three years before you."

Me: I get bitches naked, and you can't get girls worth looking at. The fact that you are 21 and I'm not doesn't mean shit. You're pretty sad. (insert random, nonsensical momma jok here)"

Stillman: Omfg lolz you fucked my mom? joo like fat chix! I'm 21... kekekeke.

Faigley: Yeah man *snort*, stillman is cool, heh.

....So I guess that means I win, since you guys still don't have shit on me.

....So I guess that means I win, since you guys still don't have shit on me.

Wow, always quick to try and convince everyone that you got the last word in, when in reality, you fail to make a point.

I stand behind my comment about how you are somewhat funny on here, until someone mentions you and "fat chicks" in the same sentence. At which point, you go into retard-mode, babble on about something that makes little sense, then claim to "win" the conversation. I noticed you gave up completely in the 600cc thread.

BTW, you're the one that brought up Stillman's mom. Either you have never met her, or you really are into fat chicks.

I havent ever fooled around with a fat chick, but I came close two years ago when I was wasted. ?

Ahh, the truth finally comes out. So, this experiance has damaged your immature, fragile psyche. Anytime someone brings up fat chicks, a chemical reaction fires in your brain, reminding you of the frustration caused by that previous experiance, thus foiling your attempts to make it go away. Therefore, you go off on a tangent attempting to change the subject to how you are better than everyone else.

I think that in reality, you truly enjoy fat chicks, but are scared to admit it to yourself. I don't know of anyone that is secure with themself, that gets this frightened when prodded about such a trivial subject. Is there anything you care to tell us?

I dont think that';s the case at all. The fact that I almost fooled around with a fat chick doesn't bother me, nor has it traumatized me permanantly. If I had fooled around with her, it would have been chalked up to being drunk. If I liked fat chicks, I would admit to liking fat chicks. Good attempt at psychoanalyzing a situation to try and take away from the fact that you and Ben couldn't get a girl between the two of you if you had a fistful of weekend passes in a female prison. :rolleyes:

Wait...Jonny boy tried to get busy with a plump pretty and got SHOT DOWN? http://home.frognet.net/~mitias/smilies/laugh%5B1%5D.gif

It's all good, man. The Phi Pigs' house is directly behind the Pike house, so you can sneak on back there without anyone seeing you. ;) Eventually you'll find one drunk and desperate enough. I have confidence in you. graemlins/thumb.gif