I have a question.

ZYUL8TR

I now reside in Grove City (moved from Canal Winchester).

I must say that the people here are of a different breed. Let me explain.

I go to Lowes off of Georgesville Rd.

1)What is up with the males, around this area, wearing their ballcaps crooked on their heads?

2)Do the pants NEED to be that much bigger on your body? Do they have hopes of eventually growing into them?

3)Whatever happened to shirts with sleeves? Do I still need to go to Easton to buy shirts because the stores around here don't sell the shirts with sleeves?

4)Did I make a wrong decision by moving to Southwest Local Schools? Do they still teach English as a primary language? I heard two kids talking and I needed a "WUS UP" dictionary to decipher the meaning.

5)How many fart pipes did they make?

Originally posted by ZYUL8TR:

I now reside in Grove City (moved from Canal Winchester).

I must say that the people here are of a different breed. Let me explain.

I go to Lowes off of Georgesville Rd.

1)What is up with the males, around this area, wearing their ballcaps crooked on their heads?

2)Do the pants NEED to be that much bigger on your body? Do they have hopes of eventually growing into them?

3)Whatever happened to shirts with sleeves? Do I still need to go to Easton to buy shirts because the stores around here don't sell the shirts with sleeves?

4)Did I make a wrong decision by moving to Southwest Local Schools? Do they still teach English as a primary language? I heard two kids talking and I needed a "WUS UP" dictionary to decipher the meaning.

5)How many fart pipes did they make?

Um...the entire city suffers from SPS?

-Marc

Glenn, you've been on the board long enough that you've read a decent amount of posts from Grove city residents by now (do chemists need to know how to read? :confused: ). Have you seen more than say, five or six that have had correct grammar, punctuation, or spelling? Poor choice, man. Poor choice.

FIXED!

Originally posted by Ag Bullet:

You just happen to have moved closer to the "Westside" region than the Grove City area. Maybe you should have looked harder for the ricer part of town.

sps = small penis syndrome

a common affliction of the males of the species in your locale. symptoms include those you mentioned, plus the ownership of a ford mustang and a fairly low i.q. combined with a general lack of education.

for your sake, i hope its not contagious.

• 2 weeks later...

Grove City is: North of 665, South of 270, East of Big Run South, and West of 104.

If you moved to the Georgesville Rd area (I have no idea if you did or not) you are in Grove City by address only and probably have to call Columbus Police/Fire in case of non-911 emergency.

That area has been pretty much taken over by wannabe gangsters (sometimes more dangerous than the real ones) and mexicans (not saying that is good or bad, make your own judgement). Now they are probably not your neighbours, but they do live close enough to you (in ghetto apartments along Norton and Hall Rd) that your nice neighborhood is just a short walk/drive away. smile.gif

For your shopping needs I suggest you avoid Westland "Mall" (more like a flea market) like the plague and go to Tuttle, Polaris or Easton instead. Although Westland may still have a Lazarus/Macy's.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tigress01
Originally posted by Orion:

sps = small penis syndrome

a common affliction of the males of the species in your locale. symptoms include those you mentioned, plus the ownership of a ford mustang and a fairly low i.q. combined with a general lack of education.

for your sake, i hope its not contagious.

What's wrong with Ford Mustangs? smile.gif

Originally posted by Tigress:

What's wrong with Ford Mustangs? smile.gif

the big ass antiquated iron bar between the rear wheels, I beleive my grandpa called them "Live axles". tongue.gif

Besides, I wouldn't thing you'd mind some one calling you dickless. tongue.gif