NEED CAR FAST

Guest infamous me 235

Guest infamous me 235

thank you all who sent me. today has quite possibly been the worst day ever. first, on the way to IPS my tire flew off the "X" bounced along side of me, went over the median and took a huge bounce and hit a van on the fly, exploding the windshield and roof. she's ok though. then, i call my mom, she jumps in her car, tranny is shot. so we have 0 car right now. all this along with being poor...

so how was your day

Hey man, that's just not right. Sorry to hear that, what kind of car does your mom have, maybe someone has a tranny or knows of one.

Second, how much damage was done to your car. I figure it needs a rear drum or rotor, brake parts, and beaten out around the wheel well.

Maybe we can do something about that too.

Guest infamous me 235

i dont even know where to start...

it happened on the way to IPS, got it on the tow truck, dropped it off there, couldnt tell if anything suspension wise was fucked up or not but I could see it did do a number on the fender. that's the least bit of my worries right now is the fender. i just need to pop it back into place because everytime the door opens it chips the paint, and there's no way i can match the paint again.

but, we did buy a car tonight. 95 saturn. better than 0 cars i guess.

idk what we're going to do about the 84 accord. either sell it the way it is, or what til student loans come in to get it fixed when we need it.

never ends.