Cars for sale!!!!

Guest h8tcivics

Guest h8tcivics

I have to do this for money reasons. I'm sad to to say.

1995 Nissan 200SX SE-R

5 spd, new clutch(not installed yet), female driven(didnt know how to drive stick), body in new condition, never hit, doesnt have stereo. Very sharp, bone stock, no mods, strong engine 1500.00 obo

1990 Pontiac Trans Am

needs finished, primer black, 355 chevy, mild crane cam, ported and polished heads, aluminum drive shaft, 3.55 posi rearend, front end has been lightend up a bit, nearly flawless interior, T-Tops, body in good condition. Engine never started, turbo 200 tranny SOLD!!

1977 Datsun 280Z

All original. less than 60 thou miles, comes with 5spd, new dash, leather seats, 6cyl. body in good condtion, small rust spots on drivers door. California car, car has 4 sets of rims and tires, spoke rims on it now with new goodyears, comes with all manuals I have for it, needs new plugs wires, and a vacuum hose. 1000.00 obo

[ 21. April 2004, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: h8tcivics ]

Guest h8tcivics
I dont have pics of the cars yet. I am asking one of my friends if I could use his. Please PM me for directions and number where you can reach me thank you. sorry for not getting back so soon.

Originally posted by h8tcivics:

I dont have pics of the cars yet. I am asking one of my friends if I could use his. Please PM me for directions and number where you can reach me thank you. sorry for not getting back so soon.

Jaccob, PM me and I'll get pictures taken for you if you want.

Good question. It appears everyone is having a hard time getting a hold of him. Luckily I didnt put any cash down on the car but someone else did who aslo hasnt heard from him.

Hope the kid is ok, he didnt seem like the type who would do such a thing.

Yes, for those of you that were aware of the situation I was in. I have spoke to Jacob, and due to the fact that I failed to get more contact information than just his cell number I could not get ahold of him. He had misplaced cell phone and once he found it we have spoken and everything is ok at this point. I do appericate all the support from you guys, and will be posting pics of the car this weekend after I pick it up.