2003 Cobra For Sale

Guest chochmo

Guest chochmo
2003 Cobra, Mineral grey. 6 spd, 31K miles. Car is in great condition, runs great. Mobil 1 synthetic every 3000 miles. $25,000.

Guest chochmo
I have no idea how to post pics but I do have some. It is a coupe, and has welded in subframes, pro-5.0 shifter, steeda cold air, diablosport predator tune, metco belt tensioner, and a 6 lb. pulley

Originally posted by ducebag101:

If this is the supercharged one.. (which it should be) Its got 390hp stock.. Sick fucking car

The 390hp figure for 03/04 Cobras is based on numbers generated at the crank. Stock, an 03/04 Cobra only puts down 355-375 to the rear wheels.

Guest chochmo
the 390 number is done by fords Rating system, which is not accurate to the rear wheel hp or the flywheel hp. Dr. Z06 figures are correct though. 355-375 at the rears is equal to about 425-450 at the crank. This cobra is just a little bit quicker though given the mods smile.gif PM me with an email address for pics or if anyone is interested in the car

Brings back memories, I had one just like it.

For those interested, the one I had dynoed 381rwhp bone stock with 1,800-miles. Without the silencer and box it did 391rwhp....bonestock.

With the mods he has listed it should be around 450-470+rwhp depending on how good of a tune he has.

$25k is a good price!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...