Dude bounces baby like a doll!

NinjaNick

As soon as the video started, my blood pressure started to rise.

I agree. Last night watching it I could feel my heart pounding against my chest. I couldn't be an arresting cop for that because I'd be scared I'd do something.

I agree. Last night watching it I could feel my heart pounding against my chest. I couldn't be an arresting cop for that because I'd be scared I'd do something.

"He was resisting arrest! I Swear!"

All witnesses to the arrest would agree.....:beating:

WTF! both of those kids (the one holding the camera, and the kid on the pillow) should spend life in prison! they obviously are Mentally Ill, and will never function in normal society correctly, those are the kind of kids that grow up to murder people and video tape themselves doing it.

"He was resisting arrest! I Swear!"

All witnesses to the arrest would agree.....:beating:

Hopefully you've all been able to ascertain so far after 700+ posts, that I'm a pretty reasonable guy with a healthy sense of humor.

That being said......If that was my baby.....That kid would be a bloody fuckin' pulp mess by the time the cops got there. I can seriously see myself putting him through a wall & throwin' his scrawny little ass around like a rag doll, then beating him 'til he passed out!

I instantly got pissed when I realized how hard that poor little guy got flung across the room & how hard his head bounced.....and he's not even mine :mad:I assure you...That kid would be havin' nightmares about me the rest of his life

Did they say in the vid if the baby was OK....I missed it, and don't wanna watch it again???