300zxTT for sale or trade

KentStateTsi

1993 Silver 300zx twin turbo 18x8 in front 235/40 18x9 rear 265/35 Privat Fahrens, Jim Wolf Sport 500's, New engine, newer clutch, apexi twin chamber blow off valves, blitz exhaust, hks turbo timer, also comes with stock wheels and tires, comes with short shifter not installed, cd player, car has 65,000 original miles. motor and turbos have 8,000 miles on them. Buckeye Nissan did all the motor work. would like to get $15,000 for the car and extra parts.. or trade for wrx

Very intrested, is this a manual? pics to RaneSlyder@yahoo.com can we meet for test drive etc? Any problems? You have reciepts of work done? Was the car twin turbo to begin with or did you put in a twin turbo motor?? Just a rebuild or what?

I also noticed you didn't list a phone number? If you want to give me a call try either 614-367-9374 or 614-256-8114. Ask for Ross.

Dibs 4 me?

Selling this car for a friend? Says your name is Brian but someone named Justin called my house while I was asleep. Anyways have someone call my cellphone 614-256-8114.

• 3 weeks later...
Its coo, if you still have it when we stop getting dicked around I'll buy it smile.gif . They haven't called us back from yesterday, by all means try to sell the car so you can get the car your trying to buy. Otherwise if I hear anything in the next few days I'll let you know.

• 3 weeks later...
Yo man they FINALLY said they mailed everything out and it should be here by Monday if you still got the whip gimmie a call. 367-9374 if you still have it shoot me a pm also let me know if you fixed the brakes or have found the stock wing anywhere.