well i am new here

turbosi44

Originally posted by 151:

Define Irony.

i·ro·ny n.

The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.

I don't see any here.

Originally posted by 86 Eh?:

i·ro·ny n.

The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.

I don't see any here.

Probably because your vision is blurred by your nappy greasy hair. Try a comb and some shampoo, charlie brown.

Originally posted by 151:

Probably because your vision is blurred by your nappy greasy hair. Try a comb and some shampoo, charlie brown.

Okay, seeing that my hair is neither nappy nor greasy. I'll make sure to hop on that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mudbutt
Originally posted by Ricochet:

Wrong.

http://www.lightningmotorsports.com/hondata.htm

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />A Hondata system consists of additional components which are added to the stock ECU to allow the ECU to use a Hondata program

</font>Adding a few small components to make the ecu read different addresses the chip is different than a piggyback. With hondata/uberdata setups you have full control over ignition and fuel and the two dont skew each other like when you use a piggyback that "tricks" the computer into being lean or rich by modifying map signals; in turn throwing off timing. On a street driven car a hondata/uberdata setup is a great way do go. Good real basemaps(not just what aem feels is close) ability to scale a map sensor or injectors without changing load values;something a piggyback cant do.