Newb talks shit!

Ramsey

Let me start over. I am sorry if I offended anybody. Hello, my name is Kris and I am from Westerville. I bought Eric’s Trans am, and sold the double wing. I have yet do anything other than snow tires. I learned about CR from some guys and ladies that I meet at St. Clairsville or somewhere over there airport in the summer of 2002. There were about 30 cars, a strip, and a nice day yet no tree. We started races at the drop of the arms, it was great. So let her rip. But, I will race and I will upgrade and also I will bring many of solid races to the table. Hope to see everybody in the spring.

Welcome. As you know now, bring a sense of humor and don't take it all so seriously.

...and about racing, remember CR does not condone illegal street racing, BUT it seems you have already found a few members who'll be happy to line up and drag your TA down the 1320. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Rotarded:

Welcome. As you know now, bring a sense of humor and don't take it all so seriously.

...and about racing, remember CR does not condone illegal street racing, BUT seems you have already found a few members who'll be happy to line up and drag your TA down the 1320. tongue.gif

The man who proved COLD AIR wrong speaks :D

• Casper unlocked this topic