New guy to watch out for...

hpfiend

Hehe jk...

My off track racing is very limited these days at the married age of 25...

I have been in the Columbus area for most of my life, went away for college and graduate school and am now back- Columbus has a lot to offer!

I used to have a '96 Bright Red LT1 Firebird with gears, nitrous, and other smaller mods. 13.9s off nitrous. never sprayed at the track.

I totaled it unfortunately and got a 04 Acura RSX-S- I tinkered with it for a while but missed the V8 so I gave it to my wife and took her car, a bone stock '95 240sx to sell to buy a mustang.

Well I have the mustang now AND the 240 hehe

I will be selling the 240 very soon I hope to pay off the mustang...

Mustang is BAD! 90 notch lx with headers, off road h-pipe, flowmasters, HD tranny and clutch, gears, and other smaller stuff.

Anyways- sorry for the length-

Laters,

Andrew

Guest Elinar Longsight

Welcome! Keep your sense of humor handy, try to not make any outrageous claims, or admit to anything embarressing and you should be fine.

graemlins/grin2.gif

Thanks for the welcome guys...

I was going to get an SRT-4 neon instead of the Acura but was not impressed with the build quality/ergonomics- nice power tho- VERY nice price! I coulda got one for 20 out the door...

Picture of which vehicle? The 240, RSX, or mustang?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Elinar Longsight:

Welcome! Keep your sense of humor handy, try to not make any outrageous claims, or admit to anything embarressing and you should be fine.

graemlins/grin2.gif

why does she have to warn everyone? takes all the fun out of it!;) .......welcome man

Guest Harris92
Originally posted by Kohones:

Welcome! Advice? This is a great group of people. Enjoy CR, don't say stupid things & you'll have a good time - smile.gif

agreed.

Originally posted by hpfiend:

96MustangCobra = Strangelove?

I don't think so, unless Matt(96MustangCobra) has a secret identity, whats strangelove? Sounds strange.

Oh and welcome, should have gone with the SRT-4, they are the best!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the Board. Nice rides! I know how you feel about the Stang. I believe the commerical says it all. "WOW, I could have had a V8!"

Hey you do decide to sell the 240, I know a couple of guys that are lookin for one.