New member from Grove City...

J E T

Originally posted by BLUE BY U:

you cant be from grove city you dont have a mustang graemlins/grin2.gif

haha Mustangs are like assholes around here, everybody has 'em. haha j/p, I like Mustangs though. Got no problem with them. But yeah, there are a lot of people who drive them.

Originally posted by Quicksilver GTO:

Welcome smile.gif

What's up man? Two guys with GTO's replying. That's awesome. I love the new GTO's. You guys have the same engine as me. I new LS2 kicks ass and so will the LS7 in the new Z06.

Guest BLUE BY U
Originally posted by Y0gi:

Hello. Please dont be as big of a douchebag as the other grove city people. smile.gif

speaking of douchebags tongue.gif

Exactly! lol Hey btw were you the guy that came up to the park n ride with a LT1 black trans am the other night? If so I was the girl on the blue and white gixxer trying to get you two to race lol Thought I would say howdy! lol

Originally posted by AmysBAD98GT:

Exactly! lol Hey btw were you the guy that came up to the park n ride with a LT1 black trans am the other night? If so I was the girl on the blue and white gixxer trying to get you two to race lol Thought I would say howdy! lol

Yeah, that was me. That was my friend. He has a '97 TA and he met me at work after I got off. We cruised over to see what cars were there but it looked like it was just trucks and SUV's. So we just took off. Yeah, we were on Old Stringtown Rd and I saw a crotch rocket fly up behind me and I just thought nothing of it, but you turned onto Orders Rd...why didn't you keep following us? lol

Originally posted by Y0gi:

Hello. Please dont be as big of a douchebag as the other grove city people. smile.gif

I'm not a douchebag in any way shape or form. Most people from GC are though.

Yeah we usually have 2 or 3 Mach 1s and some trans ams but they had all left so it was just a busa, R1, and my gixxer and a few other people. Stop up and say hi they are all really nice people. Plus theres a grand prix up there that would race a granny in a wheelchair (he thinks hes fast) lol

Welcome btw!