New member from Grove City...

J E T

Originally posted by DragKnee66:

Crotch rocket... fly up... that wasnt amy thats for sure! shes never rolled the gas on that bike hah.

John shut up! Yes it was me and yes I have been on the gas all the way finally . God do you just live to look for stuff I post on.. grrrr

Guest hayabusa976
whats up 00 slvr Z?u the one with the camaro i raced on 270?amys friend.im the one in the silver mustang thats been waiting for u.i got my problem figured out but doing some more fuel system work will be out soon though.i used to live in GC on yates off hoover,but bought a stang so i had to move so know one would make fun of me.

Originally posted by hayabusa976:

whats up 00 slvr Z?u the one with the camaro i raced on 270?amys friend.im the one in the silver mustang thats been waiting for u.i got my problem figured out but doing some more fuel system work will be out soon though.i used to live in GC on yates off hoover,but bought a stang so i had to move so know one would make fun of me.

Nope, not me. I will race you if you want to.

Originally posted by hayabusa976:

SLVR Z,wait u put u only have whisper air lid and KN filter.....IS THAT ALL????u aren't forgetting something? :rolleyes:

Nope, those are the only mods I've done right now. My next project is my true duals and that's what I'm working on now. I'm buying everything piece by piece. Once I buy everything, I'm gonna have a muffler shop "fab" my true duals with LT's.

Anyone know a Green older new gen Camaro, like 94ish with the encased box front lights. He was on my ass and was swerving back and forth, so I started doing it too. He was pretty cool, gave me a thumbs up or something.