Nissan North Sales Manager

OSUGT

Hey, guys...I know I dont post a whole lot on here, but I do enjoy reading the threads and listening to your opinions (They actually influence my business).

Just wanted to make my services available to anyone looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle at Nissan North in Worthington.

Thanks for a great site.

Jason

Fuck Nissan North.

Initially talked to one sales men for 5 min about buying my mustang, qouted a price, the next day i come in ready to deal, talke to the first preson i see, he knocks 500 off the price. i tell him i'll fax the paperwork in.

on a saturday the intial guy was there, claiming it was his sale and i could really not care at all who gets the credit, i just wanted the car. go to fill out the paperwork, BAM! the $500 is back on the car. I walk out of the room looking for the salesman, Gone.

My fault for not being an asshole enough, but made the decision to finalize it anyway, after my wifes urging because she hates haggling to begin with. I'm still salty over that shit. I nore my household will never shop there again nor buy a nissan ever. Personally I recommend anyone but them.

Nothing against you of course, you probibly had nothing at all to do with what happend almost 2 and a half years ago.

welcome aboard smile.gif

Thanks for the welcome, compliments and contructive criticism. I'll try to change alot of things up here, in particular the "typical used car salesman" perception. My solution would to just work with me and avoid all that hassle.

As far as the "armed toll collectors," I'm powerless. It bothers me to because they block potential custmers from entering the lot.

Thanks again, guys.

Jason