I need a job ***PLEASE***

verse

I have two years training at South Western Career Academy for Auto Tech. Can do almost any job pertaining to autotech. Can use many machines, brake lave, tire mounting/balancer, snap-on diagnostic machine, alignment machine, swing arm lifts, drive on lifts. I don't have any ASE certs. I am willing to do anything I can, I'll work from the bottom up. I just want a chance. If you know of any opens at any dealership/car shops I'd do anything. I also have worked in a sofa warehouse and delivered pizzas in GC for 3 years. Please someone help me, I've been looking, but just haven't found anything. I really need something quick, have bills I need to pay. Can't borrow from my parents seeing that my mom has to have chemo for the 3rd time in her life and all their money goes to medical bills. Please, if any of you have anything in the automotive field, detail, hell even a janitor that I can work my way up from I'd appreciate it and work my hardest.

[ 17. May 2005, 02:06 AM: Message edited by: 86 Eh? ]

I have worked for a few different dealerships in the columbus area within the last several years, maybe longer, but the one constant seems to be toyota direct. They always seem to be looking for auto techs/auto detailers/car preps. Also, look at toyota west/hatfield, and possibly even ricart automall. The other thing is, if your willing, sell cars. I know it's not always the best job, but with your knowledge of cars and the fact that your willing to work from the ground up, man, you may want to try that. Good luck and sorry to hear about your mom.

Thanks, I've already applied at all the dealerships in Hatfield, I went up to Toyota Direct today. I think the guy liked me, he said he'll call me back. I also put in one at Immke Honda.

Not trying to sound like an ass or saying that you don't act differant in a interview but in your first post you sound needy and desperate. (even though you might be) Just try to act cool and cofident(sp?), act a little cocky about your ability.Also are you useing a printed resume or filling in an app? I notice they ALWAYS remark on my resume (oh and use a nice off white paper that stands out just a tad).I always get the job that I interview for so it must work.