2 loan officers needed

Guest powers

Guest powers

I need to find two people who have enough brain cells so I can teach them how to sell mortgage loans.

Pervious experience is not required.

What is required

Hard work

self motivated person

problem solving skills

ability to use a calculator

willingness to do what it takes to acomplish your job

professional apperance

ablity to speak with some sort of articuluation

What you will get in return

First year should earn at least 50K second year 70K third year 100K

Position is commision only

You will recieve training both from a training manual and as you work

Last time I posted I was looking for Loan Officers I got one person from Columbus Racing who we hired and that person made 11k this month.

Please call to schedual an interview

Greg Powers

Alan Benjamin Mortgage

5995 Wilcox Pl

Suite A

Dublin, Oh 43016

614-734-1859

Guest powers
we would need a production level of at least 2 loans a month. This seems to be the level at which we the company recoop our costs for your marketing and expenses. For a compairison the LO from CR who earned 11K this month closed 6 loans I believe.

Guest powers

Often times people will ask for something that

A)they don't qualify for

b)they don't understand but their buddy said it is the best thing so they want it

c)the plain wrong loan for them

That is where the sales comes in at. You will present different options to them and try to help them understand why it is the best route.

If the deal is in Ohio you will go to their home and do this. If the deal is in Fl, CO, MI, IN you will sell it over the phone and take the application by FedEx.

A smart hardworker will do just as good as a good sales person. Often times better if you work hard enough. When I say work hard I mean work often as well. Your first year you should be pulling long hours but this is not just a job this is a career that can and will lead to other doors being opened to you.

whats the percent of comission? Accordingly if someone pulled the minimum 2 loans a month how much money would they be looking at(avg.).. Any age constrictions?? I sell people auto work all day at firestone but am 21. Some people don't care for younger salesmen who on first glance may appear less experienced.

Thanks,

Guest powers

Larry,

The company is about a year old it was started by a few people who were tired of making other people rich and getting treated like dogs.

The travel you would do to a customer does require use of your own car.

We pay for 1/2 of your medical insurance and offer 401K with match options.

Derek, I have no reservations about age just work ethic. If you would like PM me and I can discuss our commission schedual.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rperry74

I have been in sales for a while now, both retail and commissioned (autos, etc;). I used to run a Snap On franchise and understand work ethic, and the need for diligence and professionalism. Do you still have anything?

email me rperry74@insight.rr.com

Guest powers
I am still looking for another person. The postion is commission only. If she has not held and lived off of a commission only job before it may not be the best fit for her. If she would like to call me have her call 614-734-1859. Ask for Greg.