New Guy from Cleveland Area

Kosmo

Hi guys, new to the forum. I am originally from India and used to do time keeping enduros around that country...about 25 years of riding experience. Having fun in the Cleveland area (South Euclid) for about eight years. Got a new 2008 Kawai ZZR600 about two months back, 1700 miles on it and love it. Had lotta fun at the Ohio Bike week in Sundusky recently. I work as a research staff at the Case Western Reserve University Med School.....shit...don't get me wrong...that's about it I guess...:tmi:

welcome dude

I plan on applying to Case for grad school this winter, got any connections in Anthropology?? :D

Sorry dude, that's the north side of the campus and I really don't have any connections. But please visit and meet the students and faculty......it always helps. If you plan to visit send me a mail or call 216-410-0424.

Goodluck and best.

Sorry dude, that's the north side of the campus and I really don't have any connections. But please visit and meet the students and faculty......it always helps. If you plan to visit send me a mail or call 216-410-0424.

Goodluck and best.

Will do, thanks for the advice!

Hopefully I'll see you at one of the Cleveland group rides :)

• 2 weeks later...