Need worker 7:30 - 3:30 around $8/hour

Alex1647545498

Because they've had male workers up front before and I guess they've all been idiots. They do have male workers currently but they're all bakers or do stuff in the back.

They might be desperate enough to hire a male for up front though.

Alex posting...

He's got both genders from different races and even a mentally challenged employee. I don't think he's violating any laws. I'm pretty sure it's not a problem assigning positions to his choosing. You don't see "special people" working at walmart doing anything other then being greeters do ya?

Come on people, this is a cake job for 8/hour. If you're a guy that's ok too. They need people now and you get to prove them wrong. We're not idiots!

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by nathan96:

I did not know that you could hire like that!

Just an FYI, when you disqualify someone for a position based on gender that is illegal provided that the job doesn't have gender-specific requirements. At least it's illegal if the person you are disqualifying is not a male. Of course, if you're a Male WASP, it really doesn't matter what anyone does to you because you have no rights.

You should edit the title and original post. If a qualified male applies for the job and a female is ultimately hired, the post could be used as evidence that the hiring practices at this particular location are violating EOE laws.

I hate seeing business get sued for stuff like this - the only ones that ever win are the lawyers.

Guest Redracerx
I'm a male and I'm intrested. I have good refrences who will show that I'm not an idiot on front counter. Customer Satisfaction is my specialty.