New Jacket, Suggestions?

Jackson1647545504

I have a Joe Rockets Sonic leather jacket. I love it. Only logo is a 2 inch one on the sholder. Not many people have said they like Joe Rockets, but its was only $300, it fits me perfect, and it's done it's job saving my skin once already. If you order ir off of Iron Poneys web page, it is only around $260.

I have a Joe Rockets Sonic leather jacket. I love it. Only logo is a 2 inch one on the sholder. Not many people have said they like Joe Rockets, but its was only $300, it fits me perfect, and it's done it's job saving my skin once already. If you order ir off of Iron Poneys web page, it is only around $260.

I also have a Joe Rocket Leather jacket and love it......very comfortable, lots of padding, and yes saved my ass last year.....definately get leather....don't get a textile....don't know what I paid for it since it came from my dad's dealership...

I have a textile jacket and absolutly hate it. So I never wear it unless it's freezing cold. I rode in my my friends alpinestars leather and hate it and so does he. I hate jackets and don't think I'll wear one again. It's just my opinion and I know if I crash I'm gonna fuck my skin up and its gonna suck really bad. Maybe the reason is because I stunt and need to move alot and in a jacket it seems akward. But for the kind of riding I do I would rather be able to feel comforadable 99% of the time and be in pain the times that I fuck up and hurt myself.

Joe Rocket Phoenix mesh jacket. Great for those hot summer days and comes with a liner for those not so hot days. I wrecked last year while wearing mine and no rips or tears and no injuries. Still wearing the jacket.

But for the kind of riding I do I would rather be able to feel comforadable 99% of the time and be in pain the times that I fuck up and hurt myself.

I'm pretty sure you don't know what the pain of having to get skin grafts feels like (or how much something like that cost)?

You could wear a jacket while you are just riding around and not while you are stunting? Worst case scenario that I see.