Tail of the dragon three day ride.

Jester

Im going to ride to the tail of the dragon in North Carolina. It is about an 8 and a half hour ride from Coshocton the the dragon and i was thinking of riding there the first day. Second day riding the tail of the dragon and where ever else we plan to go. Third day riding home. I was looking for as many as i can that are wanting to go. This trip is not a race and any one that leaves with the group will not be left behind.I was looking to leave around July 21st but could leave on the 18th if someone wants or needs to. Please leave me a private message A.S.A.P so we can plain this trip. Please tell any and all friends all riders are welcome. Thanks for the help hope to have a good ride. If you want to look up information on the tail of the dragon go to www.tailofthedragon.com 318 curves in 11 miles.

I'll be in Tennessee this weekend, so going again in another week is outta the question for me.

If you'd like to ride down again later in the summer / fall - let me know and I'll go with you.

I've been going there for over 20 years and go 7-8 times per summer, so I know a lot of the area fairly well. The Gap itself kinda blows because of all the HD traffic and cops. Used to be great before they showed up.

Try to ride Route 28 in NC, south of Route 19 and into Franklin, NC - good rooad and no traffic or cops.

Have fun!

Ok thanks if i cant get anyone to go i might not go myself. So maybe we could get together and go later like you said. Thanks for the info. Never been there would just like to go at least one time.