Next Big meet

coltboostin

Hello. Now that CR is back, I wanted to get a feeler of the next time there will be a big local gathering and everyone will have there cars out. track day/ dyno day, big car meet. I just want to get an idea so I can organize the NE ohio guys to make the trip to C-Bus. Not shit talking involved, just looking for some times and dates to play with.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CR has been back for a week.

The next big gathering will be the log-rolling contest at the local 4H hall. Want directions?

BTW, quit posting every-fucking-thing you say in this section. How in the hell is asking where we're meeting a flame? Sheesh, I sincerely hope you're smarter than you come off to be :rolleyes:

CR has been back for a week.

The next big gathering will be the log-rolling contest at the local 4H hall. Want directions?

BTW, quit posting every-fucking-thing you say in this section. How in the hell is asking where we're meeting a flame? Sheesh, I sincerely hope you're smarter than you come off to be :rolleyes:

Your that Admin. What good does it do to bitch, and then leave it in this section when it s a few clicks away from being "fixed"?

Who's the bigger fuck up here? Move the shit then.

We'll let you know when there is a big meet again. Actually I met acouple of your friends last week. Guy with the red SN95 mustang with the D1 charger on it. Nice fast car. Cant remeber his name. We had acouple good runs with him on the highway. Next time he comes down, just roll with them. There is always a good crowd out on the weekends.. :)

Your that Admin. What good does it do to bitch, and then leave it in this section when it s a few clicks away from being "fixed"?

Who's the bigger fuck up here? Move the shit then.

Because I turned into a "flame the moron with a cheap POS" thread, cockbagel.

Care to question anything else?

anybody else smell team zo6 fear??

Uh, I was being diplomatic. Truth be told, I walked that SN95 in question.

In fact, I don't Team Z06 has even been beat this year. But, hey, when I have been one to brag? :)

But, yeah, I'm afraid - I'm afraid Coltboostin won't show up and I won't get to drag his rat-trap around 270.

In fact, I don't Team Z06 has even been beat this year. But, hey, when I have been one to brag? :)

But, yeah, I'm afraid - I'm afraid Coltboostin won't show up and I won't get to drag his rat-trap around 270.

Didnt a red cobra beat you just last weekend?

*sigh* i thought i was getting good at portraying sarcasm on the internet pretty well, back to the drawing board

No fear here. I think Sam and I would be a good run, god forbid since Dr.Z0(I know how to sign a check)6 thinks his car is God's gift to 270, he is to good for my heap, he can play with the big boys.

So any old weekend is cool? In that case I will try to get somthing together and let you know in advance. Probably somthing after Early october if possible- track rental, Big event. We'll see what happens.

Since when did signing a check to build your car become a bad thing?I wake my ass up between 4am and 5am and drag my ass to work every freaking day to only work my ass off and just like the Doc when I finally pick a car to build up I will pay someone else to do the wrench time.He may not build his car but he works to get it there.

No fear here. I think Sam and I would be a good run, god forbid since Dr.Z0(I know how to sign a check)6 thinks his car is God's gift to 270, he is to good for my heap, he can play with the big boys.

So any old weekend is cool? In that case I will try to get somthing together and let you know in advance. Probably somthing after Early october if possible- track rental, Big event. We'll see what happens.

You are actually trapping higher then me now. I still got some more tuning to do so if you are planning on october I should be 100% ready. Like said before, just get acouple guys to come down here and let us know ahead of time and there will be a big enough group of people for you guys to race to make it worth while..