Got pulled over

Chad is Dead

I got pulled over today on Havens corners rd for doing a wheelie earlier today. It was weird, the cop pulled me over, got my license and all that good stuff. Then told me to go home and he would be there in a little bit. After about half an hour the cop comes to my house and tells me to be safe cuz he's seen to many bikers get hurt doing stupid stuff like that. And then he said take it easy and told me to have a nice day. I was scared as fuck thinking I was about to get a wreckless cop. So I just wanted to thank that cop for being super cool.

I got pulled over for the same thing out by hoover. The cop pulls me over, then takes my info and what not. Comes back 5 minutes later and says I have a lot of points on my license and this would be 8 more, 6 for wreckless op and 2 for no mirrors. He said if I had mirrors then maybe I would have seen him before I tried to wheelie. After that he tells me he appreciates me not running and making him chase me half way around the lake, then tells me to keep in on two and get some mirrors. I about shit myself