Fastest NA 4cyl on here

thorne

ok guys I am dealing with a annoying guy i wanna prove so wrong he will never even dream of calling his CAI'ed Neon fast again. Normaly this would not bother me but he came to my house and started telling me how his 280hp NA neon was so fast and that ir gith now was loosing 80hp because of a head leak. So i offered him a race in my mustang once it was done and he said sure then i got rid of this car got my monte and offered him a night at trails. He claimed I have a SCER (my car is 14.5 best right now) so he said its really fast for a 4cyl..

So in closing im sure myself athony and everyone else out the night we met him would lvoe to see his neon taken down a peg.

Side note

other then cars this kids a good kid but he thinks his neon is g0d

well give me a few months and i will race him. i plan on tuning my miatas motor NA, heads, cams, ITB's maby some more.

It will be snowing a few months.

14.5 isnt fast by anyone's standards so even if his car did run that (which I guess you said he is capable of) it is still slow as balls. If he wants to believe that is fast, let him believe it.

Around here where I live there are only a couple of fast cars then you got the posers and ricers. 14.5 would take 90% of the cars around here. I know my best in my car is a 14.8 @ 92 mph last fall (2004) and I have a blast around here with these guys.

HAHAHAHA... yeah no i dont think his car can even run a 15.x ITS a neon RT with a CAI and a super turbo muffler. nothing impressive i jsut prefer to see him go down by alot but yeah im just gonna let it slide

Bill tell him I'l run him in my old integra!

wow a bunch of people that dont know about the car discussing. just plain wonderful.

if your talking about that 1st gen blue RT neon they run 15.8 with a alright driver. and with a little tweaking and good driving a 15.4 can be had all day long. depends on the driver really. either way dont talk to the kid again cause he is a toolbag. neons are not fast. end of story

wow a bunch of people that dont know about the car discussing. just plain wonderful.

if your talking about that 1st gen blue RT neon they run 15.8 with a alright driver. and with a little tweaking and good driving a 15.4 can be had all day long. depends on the driver really. either way dont talk to the kid again cause he is a toolbag. neons are not fast. end of story

Thats what i was talking about you seen him btw were you been did not see you out this weekend.