New to Riding

BikerNick

Welcome Nick! My g/f is fairly new to riding (i.e. slow;))...you are welcome to tag along with us sometime.

Hey Wolfman, how long have ur girl been riding? When I say i am new. I am new. I took the safety class at A.D. Farrow on June9-13 and bought my bike on July 2nd. I road 3 times then my bike is having battery problems. Bad Battery. I only have 54 miles on the bike. Getting the battery replaced tomorrow.

Hey Wolfman, how long have ur girl been riding? When I say i am new. I am new. I took the safety class at A.D. Farrow on June9-13 and bought my bike on July 2nd. I road 3 times then my bike is having battery problems. Bad Battery. I only have 54 miles on the bike. Getting the battery replaced tomorrow.

She has been riding since the beginning of June, but hasn't taken her safety class yet. I'm not sure how many miles she has ridden (maybe 5-600)...

welcome nick, i'm not sure if there is a massive abundance of nicks on this site, but they sure seem to be the biggest postwhores, so they are in the front of your mind...

columbus is a great place to meet up with lots of the riders on this site...