Where to get a loan on a 19 year old car?

Science Abuse

no clue man on something that old I think if you don't have stellar credit your gonna be hard pressed your only bet i can think of which sucks is pay cash or use a credit card because bascily thats what your doing is getting a unsecured loan

We've got credit unions we deal with. You must have great credit and the miles cant be too obscene.

Let me know if I can help out more.

The frame miles are obsene, 238,000. Less then 80k on the motor though. I will be putting no less then 20% down, probably closer to 40%, and my credit is without flaw. I've had 2 other vehicle loans run their course, each of which was much more $ then this one will be.

If you are a home owner with equity in your home, you could buy the car on an equity line. You will get to hold the title and write off the interest at the end of the year. I write loans on homes, PM me know if I can help.

You may want to wait untill your licensed by the state before you start offering loans to people on a public web forum.

When did that happen? :)

He's been here comming up on 2 months now. We are sharing an office now so I can make the force strong in this one.

Oh and Marc learn your place. Don't make me have Susan or Dave clip the nuts you have left off.