how fast have you gone??

Skinner

You talk about how your a 1337 skiier and you use thoes things?

Yet another reason you are a gigantic douche bag. I fucking HATE ski skates.

I called him yesterday and he hasn't called me back. Boh, Marc, call me back.

Me carving so hard my inside hand is touching the solid sheet of ice at 30+mph>>anyone here on skis, including above said faggot.

Aww now that wasnt very nice. When i SKI SKI, i use Salomon XSCREAM skis w/ pilot system. Do you think id go to Keystone, Vial, Breckenridge, Copper Mountian, Beaver Creek, Snow Shoe, Killington, and Whistler Blackcomb on a pair of snowblades :confused: (W/B owns all BTW....Keystone has the best pine trees, Copper Mountian had the best view from peak, W/B had the best layout, trails, food, and over all scenery.)

Gimme a break. I would like to get with some better skiiers though. People who can actully ski double and tripple blacks.... and not local blacks, but Vail and Whistler blacks.

Speaking of ice... i actully learned to ski on ice... Perfcet North :p Ive found that if you can ski there and not hurt yourself, you can ski just about anywhere. The only thing i have trouble with is deep powder +6in deep.

The only worth wile skiers, are the ones twith twin tips. Keystone is a joke, it's nothing but a place for all the joeys to hang out. They are the only place in Colorado with night riding though.

Copper rocks my socks, good riding, and their terrain park is top 5 in north America. Winter Park is another exelent place, MJ and Parsenn will give you a wake up call, not to mention the tourist buckets.... yummy, they have their own Super Park, and it's one of the fastest growing destinations for Amature and Pro riders. Breck is nice but it is just another over priced crouded Gaper destination. Vail and Aspen are also nice Gaper desitinations. I would recoment A-Basin though, I am debating getting another season pass there, they usually have the earliest and lates riding of the year. I have a seaosn pass to Copper and WP though.