Saturday

Crash1647545504

I may try to come out if you see a bald guy driving a purple cav please dont shoot me LOL

i think ill be out. Mike just watch for or look for the Volvo... ill introduce you to some peeps if you dont already know them :)

*EDIT*

Clean up your cars and bikes, im bringing the digi cam out :D

I'll be out as will my buddy with his new car, see ya there. Hey Thorne, what's the new plates say???? Slow Poke??? haha just playing.

Spln Sux....wanna run? I've been calling you out forever and then some. Just for fun.

It was rice fest. I got to race Matt, I couldn't hear any horn honks, so I didn't know when to go. Next time man, we will get a clean run.

P.S. 60 rolls suck. To high for first, and sucks to start in second. :(

and aparently '02 Zx-6r's > 05' 636's :p

It was rice fest. I got to race Matt, I couldn't hear any horn honks, so I didn't know when to go. Next time man, we will get a clean run.

I've never honked, I just wait for the other person to go and play catch up.

We'll have to try a 20 or 30 roll sometime.

Sounds good. Yea were you waiting for me to go that last run? I guned it, but saw you didn't go so let off, then saw you come around me, and then got back into it. That was the most confusing 3 runs of my life. the 60 roll was fair though, my bike just didnt have anything until 8-9k, and a 60 roll put me at 7k.

Matt, does your car even have a horn? Didnt figure there was enough room for one under that hood.

http://www.yourcarparts.co.uk/trolleyed/images/products/SUMEX2505017.jpg

new mod, just get someone to ride shotty and blast away. (voulnteer)

yeah alot of poeple from CR . NeonKiller/Lustalbert/302powered/hotrodmomma/zuht/daze/crash/TJ(dunnohandle)/ and few others i cant remember

Thorne nice to meet you man, I thought you were gonna destroy me. Having it being we started at such a low speed but i think the cold weather was helpin me out a bit, Cya around.

Guest vtecura
hooters wasnt too bad, but it did seem like a lot of ricers, and not much action going on...nothing like friday night where i watched a lot of cash exchange owners...