slowmotion motor sports AWD Dyno

thorne

Unless you have a AWD car. THe slowmo guys are great and I'm sure even Brian will tell you that.

seconded. everyone here knows brian is the man to talk to about dyno time, but he cant help me out.

pretty sure thats why he put "awd" in the thread title. douchebags.

Going to ANYONE besides Dyno tune motor sports is a bad Idea

what is wrong with dynoing your car with a dyno other than brian's it's just a few pulls and $40 bucks is DIRT cheap.

also there is more than one person aroiund columbus who can tune cars and tune them well. i'm not goint to name drop, but one of the best tuners in the country resides in c-bus.

I will be there, putting down double digit torque numbers.

Brian is awesome, but I wouldn't say it would be stupid to go anywhere else. The Slowmotion guys definately know what they're doing, they are not strangers to high hp cars.

I Hope to see a bunch of people out. We will have the Pods setup side by side and dyno one car while the other car is getting set up.

AWD Dyno's will be done towards the end of the day.

No Tuning will be done on that day. I will ask for RPM range and run it. If at any time you want me to let out, tap me in the shoulder.

Brian and Howard at DynoTune is a great people. We did alot of our tuning there before we got a dyno. I don't want to take anything from them.

I hope to see lots of people out!

Our new address is:

2908 E. 14th Ave.

Columbus, OH 43219

We are across the way from where Force Fed used to be, if anyone is familar with that. We are near the Columbus Airport if that helps any as well.

If you have anymore Questions please refer to this thread and maybe your questions are answered there.

http://boostworthy.com/slowmoforum/viewtopic.php?t=1761

Thanks,

Corey

Slowmotion Motorsports LLC