Official Dyno Day 29th Oct.

Crash1647545504

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummmm...can I pick the track? :D

Yep, then you gotta race at a track of my choosing. ;)

If someone can get me in quick i will dyno i have a wedding that day. :\ Damn wedding

Please, don't bother gracing us with your presence. I insist. We wouldn't want you pulling your ebrake on the dyno and almost killing Dyno Brian again.

Yep, then you gotta race at a track of my choosing. ;)

Please, don't bother gracing us with your presence. I insist. We wouldn't want you pulling your ebrake on the dyno and almost killing Dyno Brian again.

You know chris you got a fucking attitude problem I have apolgized and if you would open your fucking eyes and actualy give me a brief chance you will see I anit done shit to anyone. And Thanks can't "PULL a EBAKE on a Monte." so stoping being a prick. Your brother gave me a shot but you can't seem to get your head out of the clouds to come down and see that I am just a guy who likes cars and is willing to help poeple out when they need it.

In Closing Do what you want. I am sick of you trashing on me for no reason.

YES I FUCKED UP ROYALY 2 years ago.

Then I came back was not a prick made some friends on here and can you just drop it.

If you have any further issue with me call me we can handle them offline in a cival fashion. Your brother has my number.

You know chris you got a fucking attitude problem I have apolgized and if you would open your fucking eyes and actualy give me a brief chance you will see I anit done shit to anyone. And Thanks can't "PULL a EBAKE on a Monte." so stoping being a prick. Your brother gave me a shot but you can't seem to get your head out of the clouds to come down and see that I am just a guy who likes cars and is willing to help poeple out when they need it.

In Closing Do what you want. I am sick of you trashing on me for no reason.

YES I FUCKED UP ROYALY 2 years ago.

Then I came back was not a prick made some friends on here and can you just drop it.

If you have any further issue with me call me we can handle them offline in a cival fashion. Your brother has my number.

History always repeats itself, punk. I don't like you.

bull shit. History only repeats itself when poeple don't Study it. hence the phrase. Those who fail to study the past are doomed to repeat it. I studied my failures along my life and have learned and excelled past them. You can dislike me thats your freedom. But your freedom ends were mine starts and by ompressing me based on your own opinion on behalf the entire (THAT MEANS EVERYONE NOT JUST SOME) population of this board, You come off to say the least cocky. This is the last im gonna say on this subject unless your provoke me. If you dislike me thats fine. I'm sure there are lots of people who also dislike me. For that fact I know there are those who dislike you...

So In short.

1. History only repeats itself when those fail to relize there mistakes and repeat the same path.

2. You have the right to dislike me and nor do I care if you do like me.

3. Don't be such a jerk you can tastefuly dislike someone with out making your self seem like a PAB.

-Thorne

If you are in a hurry to go someplace, and your car is stock, I would not hook up the A/F. But I am going to say first come first serve. So if you want to be in and out be there eirly. I am going to call Brian today and see what time I should get in there and then I guess you can all base when you want to show up on that. I will probobly stay till the last cra is dynoed.

Can he do big trucks. My buddy has a 1990 3/4 ton Dodge Cummins that hes turned up, put in some new injectors, new turbo, advanced the timing and some other stuff so were kind of interested to see what itll put down. Hope you guys dont mind black smoke cuz this one will throw some coal.