Need assistance tonight: 10/6

MrMeanGreen

I need some help pulling the tranny and stall from the Formula tonight. I have about three weeks left on the stall's warranty and wanna get it out ASAP, especially with my work schedule intervening with my personal time.

Can someone come give me a hand tonight after like 7pm? Beer is provided. Post here or PM me if seriously you're able to make it and are willing.

You Still didnt' tell me what a stall was. Unless of course you are using ricer slang for a torque convertor. A stall is a specific RPM that the torque convertor will keep engine at when the brakes are applied or a transbrake is applied and the throttle is depressed fully. All torque convertors have a specific stall, that is dependent on it's internal construction.

A person that refers to an aftermarket torque convertor as a stall is a ricer. It's like calling nitrous oxide NAAWWSSS, it's irritating and makes one look like they are a noob that has no idea about cars other than what they have been told by others. I realize that you been at this a while, so since it seems that we are still calling our torque convertor a "stall" it might be best to trailer it over to IPS and just have them work on it.

Keith, fuck off until you have anything worthy of my presence. Today is not a good day to get on the last nerve I have left. Take my ricer stall and shove it up the ass of whatever junker you have left on your front yard cement blocks.

Ben, I'll be around.

Keith, fuck off until you have anything worthy of my presence. Today is not a good day to get on the last nerve I have left. Take my ricer stall and shove it up the ass of whatever junker you have left on your front yard cement blocks.

Ben, I'll be around.

Getting mighty testy there ain't we. Far as the TORQUE CONVERTOR, thanks for the offer but I don't believe that it would work in either the Camaro or whatever other project I may have currently.

As far as getting on your nerves, get ahold of Chris, I believe he still has that Desperado bridge, so you can get over it. :D

As far as helping you with the car, call me this weekend if you need any help, I am booked tonight.