New Alabany Cameras

Crash1647545504

I was riding around the A & F Home office area yesterday, they have some really nice smooth fast twisties there, and I was checking them out, just riding at a slow pace. I went up and down the 2 mile strech 3 times.

On the 3rd run through I passed a cop going the opposite direction and got pulled over (Was't even speeding) he told me that he had reports from A&F security and other warehouses with Survalence, of a bike doing 120+ through the curves.

Well wasn't me, and I didn't see anyone elase on the road accept for a few cars. But the cop questioned me for a few and let me go.

What the cop told me is that every survalance camera on the buildings lining that street, can see the road. He said speeders, street racers, and bikes, are often cought flying around there.

Just a warning incase any of you guys try to race down that 4 lane 1 mile lighted stretch thats at the end of the twisties.

Guest slcdabomb
The cops get called on us all the time when we are out there on are bikes. They tried to block us in from both sides but of course we had are scanner and were gone before they got there.

I was driving my talon w.o the hood one day by the high school there and a NA cop turned around and followed me all the way to the fucking pool and sat infront of my car and just looked at me. Dickhead!

You didn't have a freakin hood!!!!!

Anyways, on the road right off of New Albany Rd east, I believe it is called West Campus, they have a semi trailer that is set up with a radar and camera catching people speeding into the "columbus" area.

Anyways, on the road right off of New Albany Rd east, I believe it is called West Campus, they have a semi trailer that is set up with a radar and camera catching people speeding into the "columbus" area.

thats shady