Know anything about Portsmouth?

ohio_wookie

I know a few of you have lived here in the past, or still do. Does anyone know whats up with the sirens that go off all the time? Their like the tornado sirens, but they go off all the time. The just went off at 1:30am. It freaks the shit out of me to wake up to that. Just curious if anyone knew what thats about.

Guest cgotti
portsmouth is a shithole town, i went to college there. get out while you can.

+1

Born, raised, and lived there for 20 years.(Not that I am proud of it). My dad and stepmother still live ther so I still visit from time to time. If you need to know anything about P-town let me know, I know that place real well.

im attending wyotech right now in blairsville PA. the past two nights those things have went off. two nights ago it was 1:30 am and there was an accident on the hill. i was confused. i have spent a lot of time in p-town also but i never heard them go off there. i have close friends that live there. it is kind of a shit hole but it can be fun down there sometimes.

its a diff kind of fun.

i went down there and chilled on a concrete pad over th eohio with beer and no one gave a shit. they close off a street in town to BBQ outside and hav ea band play.

its different.....but its still a dump :D

how was it growing up there, everytime i go i get depressed.