FOR SALE: 95 Honda Civic EX Coupe

7thgen

$1600

Black on Black EX 132,xxx miles auto 78,000 on D15B7 motor, using stock D16Z6 harness & P28 ECU, throwing code 21 (vtec) for obvious reasons.

Body is pretty clean, there are a few areas with touch-up paint on them, and a few small dings here and there, not many. Interior is VERY clean. One owner before me. CD player that intermittently plays CD-R's all other CD's and radio work. Everything else works perfectly, A/C blows COLD.

New Parts:

Timing belt, Water Pump, Drive belts, Sparkle Plugs, Rotor, Fluids, Passenger Axle, Brake Master Cylinder, exhaust gaskets

Needs:

Tires, they will get you another few thousand miles but should be replaced before the first snow. Deck Speakers are MIA.

Muffler Touches bumper causing an annoying noise.

Kristen 614-974-2740

My digital Camera is busted, I will personally make appointments so that you can drive it and see it, I can work on short notice, and meet you so you dont have to drive. 614-975-2740 Kristen

CLEAN TITLE! One tiny small spot of rust about the size of a quarter, its just bubbling on the surface, its not all the way through or anything. I am desparate to sell, have some bills due.

Already have title noterized so I can give you the title right there if interested.