New Chinese SUV...

Buck531

Wow - I know that cars are supposed to collapse some to absorb the impact, but that thing folded like a noodle. Did anyone notice how far the steering wheel moved in toward the driver?

Jesus. I'm guessing this will be a 'disposable' car, like pretty much all of the other shit that is 'Made in China'. Appears to me they think it's occupants are also disposable. Wait until they get introduced to the American landsharks (lawyers).

Is that thing made of tinfoil?

Effectively, yes. The Chinese are very good at reverse engineering. If you give them a car, like a Kia Sportage, that can reproduce it to-the-bolt.

The problem is, China is the singularity in the "Shittiest-ass-metal-on-earth" black hole, it all ends up there. I garauntee you that every cubic millimeter of steel, iron, aluminum, and whatever else possible is recycled.

They build things cheaply as possible, but usualy just get it barely acceptable....usualy

If that thing is that bad, why are they available for sale. Arent there regulations in those countries on motor vehicle safety standards.

In china, they pretty much dont care, plenty more people where that came from. They want auto accidents to replace land battles as a means of population control. :p