z06 at Germain Chevy...

black00ws6

yep, he's a UA man. My dad is a fireman there, they get a tour of all the big houses so they know the floorplan incase of a fire. He's got an elevator that puts a car in his office....

The guy who ordered his vette is paying 75k, fully optioned out, every thing in the book. BTW, he's a racing instructor and only races corvettes, idk if he still has his C5R. He bought a C6 droptop then sold it as soon as he could order the Z06.

Just saw a red one driving down 33 going towards Columbus yesterday on my way home from work. Amazing that I could tell what it was just while driving up behind it. Some older was guy driving and another guy in the passengers seat. What looked like some sort of temp tags on it, but they didn’t look like the regular temp tags I’m used to. They were doing ~65 in a 65 so I’d guess that it wasn’t the guys car that was driving it.

I slowed down and honked and gave them thumbs up, absolutely no response out of them. I bet you would get so much attention driving something like that

Nooooo I didn't read about or watch the video on this car (at work) Haaaaa! Another thing regarding museum delivery. Since the cars come right across the street from the factory, the museum folks check EVERY CAR, if anythings not right ie door not aligned properly, paint ran on hood etc, museum SENDS IT RIGHT BACK, ensuring vehicle is correct before you take delivery. Unfortunately that type of service doesn't take place at ANY dealership - Just an FYI for anyone seriously thinking about buying one (New) -

He might be a UA man now, but last year he lived in Bexley, as did his wife and kids. I graduated one year after Zach from Bexley, and his little brother I'd see all the time because he is in the same grade as my little sister. Plus I'd see Zach driving a different car/truck almost everyday through bexley, 350z, expedition, lexus, etc etc etc. Maybe they moved now, but as far as I know they still live in a bright yellow house on Drexel Ave in Bexley.

Details on the break-in please...