2001 GT Vortech Blown (405whp) Pics & Vid

Guest sid3ways

• 3 weeks later...
Wow nice to see another modded 2v. Awesome car.. I have one question..Do you still have the GT bumper? Also do you still have the stock tranny in it and stock axles.. I didnt see that they were changed but just asking... (btw have any times on it at the track?) Very very nice though!! :-)

Guest sid3ways
Wow nice to see another modded 2v. Awesome car.. I have one question..Do you still have the GT bumper? Also do you still have the stock tranny in it and stock axles.. I didnt see that they were changed but just asking... (btw have any times on it at the track?) Very very nice though!! :-)

Don't have the stock bumper sorry, the tranny is still stock as are the gears.

Car has never been to a track. I don't race.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sid3ways

Well the buyer from Vegas fell through because he was a child. Come to find out the kid never had the money in the first place and completely lied about sending the check. I swear to god I'm only dealing with people now that are close enough for me to murder them if they make me pass up other buyers for the car because they are "sending a deposit."

And back on topic, car is still for sale 14,300 can't go any lower.

Guest sid3ways
Yes it is the stock motor. Forgot to mention that this car has been a Southern car its whole life. So it has never seen any road salts. The car has been in storage in my garage since Mid. November in a heated garage (well it is about 60 degrees in my garage). So this car has never seen cold weather :)

Guest sid3ways
Well they are two different kind of cars. The Mustang is definitely funner to drive in the aspect it is loud and obnoxious and just sounds mean as shit. The S14 was more of a unique car and it was a rocket on the highway. That car was more stealthy and most people didn't know what it was. But you could take it to car shows and win trophies with it so that was kinda cool. :)

• 4 weeks later...