Need service work done??

TurboRust

I've come into some money issues therefore I thought I would post this here. I will do service work for any CR person or any reference of theirs at $30/hr. There will be 0 markup on any parts, you can buy them or I will doesnt matter. Time will be based of a mitchell guide just like any service center would. Pm me or call 256-4040 same day service available for almost anything except engine/tranny swaps and whatnot.

Thanks guys,

Derek

it'll be done in my garage, I dont know if i'll be calling firestone "work" by the end of this week. I'll pm you tonight Shawn. Also noted, plenty of people on this board have had work done by me and can testify to the quality if you have any questions just ask around.

thanks again<

Derek

derek. i need 2 accesory belts. dealership kinda screwed me, said it would be around 400 for timing belt and those 2, tax labor everything, then tried to tell me it would be 490 w/ the accesory belts, and 400 for just timing. im sure i can pick up the belts for 20-30$ (they wanted to charge me 60 for 2 belts, 30 for labor)...let me know..i can give you a hand if you need...i havent done it before, and i dont think i want to risk messing it up since im not sure what im doin...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just giving everybody some feedback on Derek's work. I needed to change the brakes on my 95 honda passport. I needed rotors and pads changed all around. Never got around to it before it got cold and my garage is occupied by a non-running integra. So after seeing Derek's post, I sent him a PM. I do not know Derek or ever spoken with him before seeing his post. We set up a time for me to drop off the passport at his house. I was quoted $100 in labor. After a couple hours Derek called me telling me that he couldn't get the mounting bolts off the front rotors. I decided to leave the front rotors alone and just had him change the pads and rear rotors. He ended up charging me $80 for the work. Took him about 3 hours.

Overall, I'm happy with the work and professionalism Derek has shown. I would recommend his work.