Best no cut frame slider zx6r

cattmouch33

You dont need a frame slider Matt....just ride with confidence.

I have a Hyperpro RSC on my CBR and love it. I think the 08 ZX-10 comes with an Ohlins doesnt it? A lot of guys like the GPR as well...They all do the same job, just keep a look out on ebay.

You dont need a frame slider Matt....just ride with confidence.

I have a Hyperpro RSC on my CBR and love it. I think the 08 ZX-10 comes with an Ohlins doesnt it? A lot of guys like the GPR as well...They all do the same job, just keep a look out on ebay.

I told him I don't need them because if I go down the bikes gonna be totalled so it won't matter!

But also said to post it up here because the forum will probably have better thoughts.

So back to the topic at hand....

Frame sliders and stabilizers.

I told him I don't need them because if I go down the bikes gonna be totalled so it won't matter!

I remember that conversation. I feel about the same way. My feelings on sliders is that the plastic is gonna get scratched up anyway with or without them, unless you have the sliders that stick out about 12 inches like some of the stunters I watch on my DVD's. they throw their bike down all day long and it never gets hurt. But I doubt Matt is going for that look...

Shogun sliders ( Ihave the carbon fibre steel end cap) but thats for only if you drop it on the driveway or so I guess. Way better is a 905 racing cage $150 not as big as the stunt cage and ideal for a track day as well. My fav Scotts damper, don't have it planning to get one.