Urgent!! Need Help Saturday!!!

Bam

Ok, here's the short story....Moved in last weekend, my landlord is a complete dickward, won't do anything I ask, Said if I was out by Midnight Sunday then I could have 100% refund of my $$$. So, tomorrow I'm gonna go find a place and sign everything, and then I need HELP MOVING AGAIN.

I REALLY need help moving either Saturday or Sunday, I'd prefer Saturday to move the big shit so I can plan what I need to do Sunday. I'll offer beer/pizza/pop to anyone that can come out and help.

I've got to move....

1 couch

1 LayZboy

1 kingsize bed

1 entertainment center

1 desk

1 kitchen table/chairs

2 dressers

4 nitestands

1 babycrib/bunch of toys

a Washer/Dryer

and about 10 boxes.

Doesn't sound like a lot...right? Well probably not but when you move it all by yourself its way too much. I moved us all in by myself last weekend, I'm still tired, but I HAVE GOT TO MOVE.

Anyone can help anytime Friday/Saturday/Sunday would be great. If you have a pickup/van that's a plus, but I have two myself.

Post up if you can help!

Thanks

Matt

EDIT: We're starting tomorrow at 4:30pm. My cell is 614-595-5536, and both apartments are off 270/Sawmill. I'll give anyone directions that gives me a call.

Thanks!!

Mmmm..subway.

Yeah Mark we did just move, and it sucks, but I'd rather move out this weekend than have to deal with headaches for the next year. I'll shoot you a PM later today or tomorrow when I know where we're moving.

Thanks guys