hinds motorsports

bigbluebird

For the record, bigbluebird is talking about this post:

Unfortunately, that post was lost in the server crash last summer along with the user's account information and all other posts she'd made. The person who made that post is now a member on here with the username "Tonya".

I'm cornfused....If it was lost in the crash, how were you still able to retrieve & post it?

Okay, first of all, sorry to those who requested this thread to be closed. I did so, but in turn received several PMs from "Tonya" complaining. Apparently she's going to "do some digging" and find out who I am.

What's to dig for?? I'm always surprised by how public you are with your last name. Besides....What's she gonna do once she's done with her digging??? :rolleyes:

Is that really what she looks like?

I don't blame Mr. Griffin for a few test rides.

Yeah.....She don't exactly look pregnant in those pix, does she Just 04.gif

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm cornfused....If it was lost in the crash, how were you still able to retrieve & post it?
Someone who's post wasn't lost in the crash had quoted her. That's how it was still around. If you search back through the thread, you can find it.
What's to dig for?? I'm always surprised by how public you are with your last name. Besides....What's she gonna do once she's done with her digging??? :rolleyes:
I told her my full name. She didn't have to do much digging. Haha.

Didn't CycleSearch guy go around & around with Scrappy Girl & LP last month???
Yeah I guess you're right, but they were on here already with lots of posts. The owner of Hinds never really posted before. But yeah, I guess you're right.
And where is he getting people's full, real names from. Is he going back, searching through his private records based on the scenarios described, & posting their info?
Only thing I can figure is customer records from the shop, but I could be wrong.

stand and drool in her pants cause casper is a hottie.... :D:eek:0002006C.gif or so carrie keeps telling me....

Only thing I can figure is customer records from the shop, but I could be wrong.

Yeah....See....That's what I was guessin' & afraid of

That's BS & not right. Is it even legal to share info obtained in a private business transaction like that? At the very least, I'd say it's unethical. Not everyone on here is as public with their info as Ben, David J. Rosso, etc. Some want to be discreet/anonymous & not risk identity theft/stalking etc

Yeah....See....That's what I was guessin' & afraid of

That's BS & not right. Is it even legal to share info obtained in a private business transaction like that? At the very least, I'd say it's unethical. Not everyone on here is as public with their info as Ben, David J. Rosso, etc. Some want to be discreet/anonymous & not risk identity theft/stalking etc

I've been trying to get a cool stalker like sambusa to follow me around ... guess I'm not sheepish enough....

I've been trying to get a cool stalker like sambusa to follow me around ... guess I'm not sheepish enough....

You can have mine....I'll give him to you ;)

No need to thank me :cool:

• 1 month later...

found this post on another forum from the owner of Hinds on the same day he posted here. just in case anyone has any problems with hinds in the future be ready to go elsewhere or as the owner is often to say to take them to court because you are not going to get any help from the BBB or probably any other customer group

From Jeff Hinds

...Also for anyone else out there that wants to look at our BBB record. The BBB is not recognized by Hinds Motorsports nor are we a member nor will we answer any complaint filed there to them. The BBB grades you a F if you do not respond to them. The BBB is nothing more than a bully to businesses. If Customers want to talk in a reasonable manner will be treated with respect. You may or may not agree with the outcome and if we can't come to an agreement we can go to court. Where at least the judges are far more pragmatic. The BBB has no incentive to be fair to the business owner, Indeed their incentive is to always find in the customers favor regardless of the facts.

linky

http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32602&page=4

WOW WOW WOW!!! I was thinking of taking my GSX-r 750 in there for 12k service and a rear tire replacement. I'm really glad I read all this info 1st - Saving me a Headache I'm sure!.. So to ASK in GroveTucky it is!.. He (Josh) at Hinds sounded REALLY nice, said turn around was two weeks, told them ASK was 24 hours, so then he's wihtin 24 hours too now. So that means they get my bike up there, take off the wheel and regardless I'm stuck waiting two weeks. FORGET that crap! ASK is quiet high though in their pricing, anyone have a better suggestioin for 12k factory service work and r/r rear tire? ASAP?? 614-507-1515 if anyone has a suggestion

OH I plugged my tire and many told me NEVER to do this, I did it just toride to where ever I end up having the work done/tire replaced, however JOSH @ HINDS suggested driving normal he's done it and never had a problem, I asked, even @ 140-160 mph and he said "YEAH, NEVER HAD A PROBLEM" - "I WOULD ride it for the 2 weeks, until we can get it in"... So.... VOting time -Ride on Plug or Don't ride on Plugged tire? REAR tire - let me know - Considering riding it, but scared!

WOW WOW WOW!!! I was thinking of taking my GSX-r 750 in there for 12k service and a rear tire replacement. I'm really glad I read all this info 1st - Saving me a Headache I'm sure!.. So to ASK in GroveTucky it is!.. He (Josh) at Hinds sounded REALLY nice, said turn around was two weeks, told them ASK was 24 hours, so then he's wihtin 24 hours too now. So that means they get my bike up there, take off the wheel and regardless I'm stuck waiting two weeks. FORGET that crap! ASK is quiet high though in their pricing, anyone have a better suggestioin for 12k factory service work and r/r rear tire? ASAP?? 614-507-1515 if anyone has a suggestion

OH I plugged my tire and many told me NEVER to do this, I did it just toride to where ever I end up having the work done/tire replaced, however JOSH @ HINDS suggested driving normal he's done it and never had a problem, I asked, even @ 140-160 mph and he said "YEAH, NEVER HAD A PROBLEM" - "I WOULD ride it for the 2 weeks, until we can get it in"... So.... VOting time -Ride on Plug or Don't ride on Plugged tire? REAR tire - let me know - Considering riding it, but scared!

I tell ya the guys over at yamaha of c-bus (iron pony) took good care of me and mine, I'd call over there and see what it'd cost you.... just for a comparison if nothing else...

VOting time -Ride on Plug or Don't ride on Plugged tire? REAR tire - let me know - Considering riding it, but scared!

Negative!

I'd not ride on a plugged tire...IMO not worth the hassle. New tire is cheaper than taking a chance rashing your bike, or hospital bill if it blows...

• 4 weeks later...

Over the years, I've purchased several bikes from Hind's. My first was with Mike Medvedkev? which was a good experience. I crashed the bike, and rebuilt the Thunderbird with a more flattracker look. It was a good experience.

After another of my bikes was stolen in 04, I was given my settlement and shopping for a new bike. Hind's had three bikes that I was interested in. A Triumph 955, a Ducati 900, and an Aprilia. I asked if I could try them out, at which point Jeff bellows from accross the store that I had a hell of a nerve asking this, as I damned near tried everything else out.

Ummmm... Wasn't me. I had cash in hand, as I did when I purchased the other two bikes from you.

It wasn't bad business practices, or poor service service that turned me off. All was good. It was Jeff. And I found a bike in the Dispatch at lunch as I blew some steam off at the local Skyline. I've been ok shopping elsewhere since then.

:flingpoo:

I've had plugged tires, and ran them untill the tire was shot with no problems. If you ride much, your going to have to plug a tire sometime (like on a Sunday on the Blue Ridge Parkway) in the middle of nowhere......but i'm no "road racer" either, but I do ride about 10K per year.

Also i've bought many bikes at Hinds, and test rode most before I bought them.

• 4 weeks later...

Took my bike to hinds in for service (got the plan when I bought the bike) and when leaving I noticed my turn signals were flashing faster than normal. Oh well they were working, right? Got home took the seat off and noticed why. The integrated light I installed on my 650 ninja has led bulbs which I had to install load resistors that slow the rate of flash. These load resistors were disconnected and they were just laying there and also the grounds were disconnected. The other wires were twisted back together in a very sloppy manor and disconnects that I installed, to make it easy to put the stock lights back on, were crushed and unusable. At this point I’m just wondering wtf why would anyone do this, its not like any of that stuff was in the way for the oil change that they were doing, or when putting on a new rear tire that some how got a screw in it either on the way there or while it was there. I did look over the tires the day before to check and see how they were, and there was no screw then. But I’m not too concerned about the tire; it could happen any time, but why F with the damn turn signals and disconnect that stuff. Even though it’s little and took about 5min to fix, it still pissed me off.