hinds motorsports

bigbluebird

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are pretty shitty over there. my sis bought a new aprilia scooter, she had it for 5 minutes and it started leaking oil. they've had it for a couple months now. and you can never get ahold of them.

i know that one, last time i called the first person i talked to told me that the person i wanted was not in that day. so i called back and asked for the owner and sure enough that person was in.

ended up hinds also swapped my battery for a non factory one before they gave it to me. found that one out when the cables did not mount to the battery properly. i mean sure it worked but it wasn't right on a brand new bike.

I'm not impressed with Hinds either. I ordered some parts from them which took almost two weeks to get in. I called them a couple times but never received a phone call back. I finally just stopped in there and I could here them bitching in the back b/c I had just 'showed up' instead of waiting for their phone call. Apparently, they weren't happy about actually having to do some real work unpacking the parts boxes. :nono:

I visited Hine's twice when I was in the market for a bike. Each tim eI came in strolled around the used bikes and new bikes. Looked at prices and even sat on a bike each time. Sales people just sat at their desk looking at me. They acted like they had no reason to get up. Each time they were not with any other customer.

Obviously they lost my business. Not the way I like to see a shop run.

i can not complain about their parts department. they were very helpful when i was shopping there and got the parts in a timely fashion.

however their online parts department left me with a bad impression. it took them two weeks before they even processed the order then i go to pick up the parts and they cant find half the order. i stood around for half an hour then left. they did give me a t shirt and overnight me the parts when they found them but by then it was to late for the trip.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Hinds sucks. You can tell thy don't give a shit as their floor is laid out like shit and bikes are randomly placed around. The parts department is a joke becuase they either can't pay bills or they don't want to spend money and get stuff in.

I think if Jeff actually cared enough to put the amount of money he does in his vintage racing crap into the business itself, they might actually do well... But, I doubt they do...

It's been said they are always in financial issues. It's kinda obvious when you go in there. But, they somehow stay open and have customers in and out all the time. Shame, really...

Yeah no kidding! I was with Eric (wolfman) when the people in the back were bitching about having to do work when we showed up after like 2 weeks. We should have called them out on hearing them complaining... lazy asses.

Hinds Sucks, I was in there a few times looking for a new bike when I got the 'Busa and they won't even try to sell you a bike. I ended up buying my 'Busa a Mid-Ohio in Mt. Vernon. They are a good place to deal with.

listen i could go on and on about the problems i had with the way the sold me the bike. but here is the bottom line. Hind's does not care about the product they sell they only care that they sell it. i had a good salesperson the first time i went there and that is why i went back.

it is a shame that they made no concessions about anything that they did that made my purchasing experience a bad one.

in the end it was only the fact that Suzuki stepped up and with the help of another dealer did i get my bikes issues sorted out.

but all i can think of when i look back at the HIND'S EXPERIENCE is when the owner says its my fault my bike had a mice nest in it because i bought a brand new (0 mile) 06 model and if i had bought a new 07 or 08 i might not have had this problem.

i went there twice and not a soul spoke to me. thought it was just me.

but if they dont caer to this kind of crew, they just dont care. so i guess i can cross that place off the list.

i can say Motorsports on Morse has really good service to the point of annoyance.

+ they have free fountain Coke. yeah im cheap like that.