Winter coat drive for needy families, please help!

mjeosu27

Hey everyone,

I am collecting winter coats for 87 needy families in Eastern Ohio. The average family size is 6 people. These families have no heavy winter coats to keep them warm.

My goal is to collect 500 coats in the next 2 weeks. I really need all the help I can get. I don't mind picking them up at your house, but if you can drop them off that would be greatly appreciated as I will have a lot of stops to make.

If you'd like to donate a dollar amount, I will use it to purchase coats from the salvation army.

Either leave me a message on instant messenger or call me on my cell phone and let me know what you have to donate.

I know everyone on here has at least one extra coat. I don't care if it is dirty or ragged or anything else, it's better than nothing.

I can't stress enough how much just a little donation will help a lot of people.

Thank you in advance!

Mike

614-313-8766 cell

mjeosu27 AOL IM

And I just realized I posted this in the wrong section, I'm and idiot. Mod please move to parking lot, and maybe sticky as well :D

Where are you located for the drop off? We do this too for local people in central Ohio.

872 Charnwood Lane, Worthington 43081

8737 Chrisey Court, Powell 43065

Either of those will work, just try to call and let me know when you can drop them off. Otherwise, just leave them on the porch!

Come on, I know everyone has at least one coat they can part with to help out homeless people.