Im confussed

Skinner

After reading all the replies, I knew that viewing that vid would be bad, but it had my curiousity peaked, so I had to see what all the fuss was about. OMFG...that was the absolute most fucking gross thing I have ever seen. EVER!!! I will never admit to anyone that I know you or have ever heard of you. You really should be banned for posting that nasty ass vid. What in the holy hell (haha) were you thinking when you posted that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? Damn dude. You really need to make it up to everyone and post some hot lesbian pron vids. At least 10 vids for every second of that vid.

AWESOME!!! The sicker the better!!!! Has anyone ever seen the 2 japanese chicks puking into a glass bowl and then taking turns drinking it and licking it up?? That one actually made me semi-hurl!!

Oh.. And what did that "horse lover" actually die from?? I would guess that that 3 ft horse cock tore him up, but was that the cause of death, or was is due to infection or shit like that??

just why, i thought i learned my lession with the first link and then you prove me wrong with the second, and i glad to say. That my name is kris and i have a problem with clicking link i know i shouldnt. oh but if you are looking for shit to gross out your friends just go to stileproject.com watch out some stuff very gay but some is enough to make you puke on your keyboard.