guy advice

Bhobs

Things like this will KILL your relationship.

I don't think he should of deleted it personally. My g/f has one and has guys on there some I know some I don't but it doesn't bother me. Some of the comments left by her and for her by others do but I TALK to HER about them.

I wouldn't have deleted it, but I wouldn't have gotten the account either. If you want to stay in touch with friends, emails and phone calls work. If these are Ex boyfriends then perhaps you should evaluate your relationship with your husband and reset your priorities. (Gonna be tough to get the answer you want "no he should have never done that" on a forum that consists of mostly men).

You and ryan fight over the stupist shit ever!!!!!!!! i remember I got to break video tapes of your guys past cuz it had x's in it...ahhahaha..you guys are fuckin retarded.........honestly

chad last time i checked u have never had a relationship so im pretty sure your advice is no good to me.......and we would only fight when u came over bc we wanted u to leave hahahaha ;)

You meet her on MySpace dipshit, how could possibly you get mad at her for using it?

classic ownage.

im sorry, i dont know the backstory to all this, but reading through these posts, im assuming that the boyfriend in question is also a member of this board?

should he have deleted your shit? no, i think that was a bit of an overreaction.

this thread, on the other hand, was exponentially more stupid than what he did. nothing like making a sensitive relational situation better by publicizing it.

couple of things...

1. youre not going to get any decent relational advice on here. trust me. ive been here four years, seen all of these threads, and have yet to see this board fix or even help repair anyones love life. (yes, even the ones i posted in.) if anything, it just creates more drama. can i get an amen?

2. looking for advice is one thing. looking for advice in a public place about your boyfriend who is known as a member here and will probably read it is just stupid-cali-fragi-listic-expi-ala-dumbass. you didnt really think this was going to help resolve anything, so you had to have been instigating some shit and using us a medium. either that, or youre just really, really dumb.

id like to tell you to be mad at him. i really would, because i hate it when dumb guys give those of us who are decent a bad name. but i cant, because it seems you two are made for each other.

if my original assumption was incorrect, then i take it all back, and hes a jealous dumbass.

My wife doesn't even know what Myspace is, but even if she did I don't think it'd bother me. We've been through a lot and I know she loves me. As long as your sure of your relationship then little things like this shouldn't bother you, I'm sure Ryan just did it because he overreacted at first, and just did it on a whim. Good luck tho....I agree with Anthony...;)

You meet her on MySpace dipshit, how could possibly you get mad at her for using it?

She talks to her exes on MySpace. I don't care. She talks to her exes on AIM. I don't care.

And God do I love your grammer today.

BTW: I got you a Yamaha 16x10x40.