someone reccomend a body/frame shop

Guest Briansws6

Guest Briansws6
I need someone who knows there stuff and you can trust.I might be asking to much I know.I might have a front suspension or frame problem.It might be very minor, I just dont know by looking at it myself.I have an 01 trans am and the front pass wheel/tire is almost flush when looking down the fender from the top and the drivers side sits in about a inch or so from the fender. I do have a vibration thru the steering wheel when turning the wheel at a dead stop sometimes,but the car drives straight and no pulling or vibrating when driving ? The body looks perfect and all gaps line up nice.The lug nuts are tight and there is no play in the wheel when the car is in the air. Can A front end alignment pull the wheel in that much probaly not.This a uni body car so it could have been pushed over at one time.

it takes a special tool to adjust caster/camber on f body's so your standard alignment shop probably isnt going to have the tool. I'd sugg the dealer for an alignment and for the frame

Nelson Frame & Axle

572 S Nelson Rd, Columbus, OH

(614) 253-1161

good luck

Guest Briansws6
Has anyone ever dealt with nelsons or beeline ? As far as the dealer I would rather run my car off the nearest cliff before I let the dealer touch it.If you know of a good dealer that has done work to your car let me know.The one around me is the worst you could amagine.I was hoping to hear from somone who has had work done to there car and like it.

Guest Briansws6
Derek, Dave could look at it and at least point him in the right direction...

Who is Dave.I am willing to show to him ? I can drive it anywhere.Hell it drives fine, I just know something is not right and I want to fix it the right way.